Alpine Road, Hove, BN3 5HG
- Four bedroom Victorian property
- Poets corner area of Hove
- West facing rear garden
- No onward chain
- Living/Dining room
- Accommodation over three floors
- Quiet residential location
- Close to a choice of shops and train stations
The property comprises on the ground floor, a through lounge/dining room and a kitchen with doors leading to the west facing rear garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms, study/office, bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle and a separate WC. The master bedroom with walk in wardrobe is on the top floor.
Living/Dining room - 23'9 x 11'8
Kitchen - 12'2 x 9'
Bedroom two - 12'9 x 9'10
Bedroom three - 10'10 x 9'9
Study/office - 6'11 x 4'11
Master bedroom - 18' x 11'8
West facing rear garden
Alpine Road, Hove, BN3 5HG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.3 miles
- Portslade Station0.7 miles
- Hove Station0.8 miles
About the agent
You've just found a friendly, independent, agent covering the whole of Brighton & Hove.
We believe in providing all our customers with polite, efficient customer service and look to take the stress out of the sales & lettings process by providing an honest,transparent experience.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AlpineRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.