Hanworth Road, Feltham
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- *** 3D Virtual Tour Available ***
- Only 30mins train journey to Waterloo
- Luxury fixtures and fittings throughout
- Brand new washing machine and dishwasher
- Fully equipped granite and solid oak kitchen
- Underfloor heating in both bathrooms
This semi-detached home has been substantially extended offering 4 Double Bedrooms and a office/study. The open plan living room/kitchen includes a breakfast bar, family room area & formal dining area with wood-fuelled fireplace. Bi-folding doors that open out to a large patio & garden - Ideal for summer BBQ's!
There is also a formal reception room, downstairs wc, sep shower room, large attached garage including an extended workshop area and further off street parking to the front.
The property is located close to Feltham High Street, easy access to the 316 and A4 Road Networks Serving Central London and Heathrow. Early Viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hanworth Road, Feltham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Feltham Station0.3 miles
- Hatton Cross Station1.6 miles
- Kempton Park1.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Castor Bay Property.
We specialise in promoting houses for sale using our unique "30-Day Sale Campaign" to make the process of selling your home easier and quicker. Understanding how people buy property for sale, our marketing generates excitement and competition, achieving the best price in a positive and honest way.
Our experienced property sales team with over 30+ years experience, achieving excellent results for property sellers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL0036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castor Bay Property Ltd, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.