Close To UEA
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room
- Close to UEA & N&NUH
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Garden Maintenance Included In Rent
- Fully Furnished
- White Goods Included
- Permit Parking
- Hard Wired Smoke Alarms
GET AHEAD FOR THE 2021/22 ACADEMIC YEAR With This Magnificent Student House. This large semi detached house is located very close to the University and Hospital and has been finished to a very high standard and neutrally decorated throughout.
All four bedrooms are spacious as are the communal areas which comprise; lounge, kitchen/diner and utility room/storage area which will provide secure storage for bikes etc. Each of the bedrooms are well specified with furniture consisting of a bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe, desk and chair. In addition, each bedroom has three double power sockets and a hard wired internet port.
The house has hard wired smoke alarms/heat sensors and as would be expected of a property of this quality, it meets with and conforms to all regulations. While the garden is of a good size, it should be noted that the upkeep is contracted out and, therefore, included in the rent. This will make a fine home for discerning students (either undergraduate or post-graduate) or medical professionals who would appreciate the quality of what is on offer.
This Property is available from 4th September 2021 at £312.50 per person per month (excluding utilities) for an initial term of 12 months.
1) A Joint & Several Tenancy Agreement will apply
2) UK based parental guarantors are required
Following viewing the property, if an applicant wishes to express their interest, they will need to contact Martin & Co Norwich. If invited to apply, a Holding Deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be payable upon application. Provided the tenancy commences as planned, the Holding Deposit will act against the first month's rent. Prior to the start of any tenancy, we will require a Security Deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent be received, in cleared funds, in addition to the first month's rent (less the Holding Deposit).
PLEASE NOTE: If the applicant and/or guarantor(s) withdraw from the application, delay unreasonably in providing information during the application process, fail a Right to Rent check, provide information which is misleading, inaccurate, false or incomplete or fail to enter into the tenancy within 15 days (or other mutually agreed deadline) then we may retain the Holding Deposit and reject the application.
All individuals over the age of 18, who will be residing in the property, will be required to be fully referenced and named on the Tenancy Agreement and each Tenant will become 'jointly and severally liable'. Any individual not named on the Tenancy Agreement is not permitted to reside in the property.
The following guidelines are in place for all viewings:
- Please respect other viewers and do not arrive at the property ahead of your scheduled viewing time.
- You will be asked questions about your health before being permitted to enter a property.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of being unwell, you will not be permitted to enter the property.
- You will be required to wear disposable gloves and a face covering for the duration of the viewing.
- You will be required to provide your own PPE and to dispose of these safely and away from the property following the viewing.
- You must respect social distancing guidelines at all times.
- You will not be permitted to touch ANYTHING within the property. Doors will be opened for you and lights turned on. If you require to view anything else not initially visible, please ask and we will attempt to facilitate this for you.
- If you repeatedly touch things, after being asked not to, you will be told to leave the property immediately.
- Only people who will be living in the property will be permitted to enter and no more than 2 viewers will be permitted in the property at one time. If all 4 students wish to attend the viewing, 2 will have to wait outside while 2 view and then change places.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Close To UEA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Reasons To Choose Martin & Co Norwich......
WELCOME TO THE LEADING AWARD WINNING LETTING AGENT in NORWICH - REFRESHINGLY DIFFERENT. Locally owned and managed by Father and Son team Michael and Matthew White. We are proud members of the Martin & Co family, one of the UK's leading Lettings and Property Management specialists. Located on the high street, Martin & Co has over 180 dedicated lettings offices throughout the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101064000644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.