Main Street, Woodborough, Nottingham
- Detached family home with four bedrooms
- Master bedroom suite with dressing area, en-suite and sauna
- Lounge with Inglenook fireplace, playroom
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/family room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and Aga (disconnected)
- Conservatory, utility room, ground floor WC
- Stunning family bathroom, alarm, double glazing, GCH
- Self contained one bedroom detached annex
- Gravelled driveway and double garage provide ample parking
- Large lawned garden, popular village location
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - 5.13m max x 3.45m max (16'10" max x 11'4" max) -
Lounge - 5.44m max x 5.38m (17'10" max x 17'8") -
Playroom - 4.27m x 3.78m (14'0" x 12'5") -
Family Dining Kitchen - 10.69m x 4.32m (35'1" x 14'2") -
Conservatory - 4.78m x 3.48m (15'8" x 11'5") -
Utility Room - 2.59m x 1.93m (8'6" x 6'4") -
First Floor -
Landing - 6.15m max x 4.88m max (20'2" max x 16'0" max) -
Bedroom 1 - 5.36m x 3.73m (17'7" x 12'3") -
Dressing Room - 2.46m x 2.34m (8'1" x 7'8") -
En-Suite Bathroom - 2.74m x 2.34m (9'0" x 7'8") -
Sauna - 1.75m x 0.99m (5'9" x 3'3") -
Bedroom 2 - 5.38m x 3.71m (17'8" x 12'2") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.30m x 2.59m (10'10" x 8'6") -
Bedroom 4 - 3.30m max x 2.24m (10'10" max x 7'4") -
Bathroom - 3.81m x 2.67m (12'6" x 8'9") -
Open Plan Living Area - 6.53m x 4.88m (21'5" x 16'0") -
Bedroom - 4.50m x 3.25m (14'9" x 10'8") -
Bathroom - 3.71m x 1.50m (12'2" x 4'11") -
Garage - 5.56m x 5.03m (18'3" x 16'6") -
Disclaimers - These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No person in the employment of David James Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation whatsoever in relation to the property. All services, together with electrical fittings or fitted appliances have NOT been tested.
Marketing Materials - All the measurements given in the details are approximate. Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and are not drawn to scale. The position and size of doors, windows, appliances and other features are approximate only. The photographs of this property have been taken with a 10mm wide-angle lens. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or expense incurred in viewing. If you have a property to sell you may wish to take advantage of our free valuation service.
Third Party Referral Arrangements - David James Estate Agents have established professional relationships with third-party suppliers for the provision of services to Clients. As remuneration for this professional relationship, the agent receives referral commission from the third-party company. David James Estate Agents receives the following commission from each third party supplier on a per referral basis:
W A Barnes Ltd: £60 including VAT.
All Moves UK Ltd: 18% including VAT of the invoice total (£107 including VAT average).
MoveWithUs Limited: £188 including VAT (average).
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Main Street, Woodborough, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lowdham Station2.6 miles
- Burton Joyce Station2.8 miles
- Thurgarton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
In an ever-changing property marketplace, Clients can take huge reassurance that David James is an independent, family-run, estate agency which prides itself on it's reputation. We strongly believe in providing a pro-active approach from an experienced team of sales negotiators and residential valuers, underpinned by high levels of customer service.
We also pride ourselves on the standard of our property presentation and marketing m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30356837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Mapperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.