Victoria Road, Liverpool
- Ground floor one bedroom apartment
- Situated in a historic building with Grade II listed status
- Large open plan lounge and kitchen with bay window
- Kitchen area with built in appliances
- Bathroom with three piece suie
- Communal lawned gardens
- Parking at the side
- Leasehold property with 999 year lease £150 pcm
- An ideal first time buy or investor property
- An early viewing is advised
21' 7'' x 15' 1'' (6.57m x 4.59m)
Large single glazed bay window to the front aspect. Laminate wood effect flooring. Two central heating radiators. Two built in storage cupboards.
Laminate wood effect flooring. Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising of cupboards, drawers and contrasting work surfaces and incorporating a single bowl sink unit. Integral appliances include an electric hob and electric oven. Tiled splashbacks. Plumbed for an automatic washing machine.
12' 8'' x 8' 9'' (3.86m x 2.66m)
Bay window to the rear aspect.
Single glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachement, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level wc. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
The property has large lawned gardens with mature trees and parking at the side.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Victoria Road, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huyton Station0.3 miles
- Roby Station0.9 miles
- Whiston Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Brooks Estate and Letting Agents are a local and family run company based in the centre of Prescot. We are proud to offer a fresh and modern twist on a traditional high street agent with a fusion of excellent personable service and advanced technology. Our team has been selling and renting property in the Merseyside area for nearly 50 years collectively. We have extensive local knowledge as we are all residents of the area and proud members of the community. We are extremely passionate about
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd, Prescot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.