Cheltenham Road, Evesham, WR11
- BT Fibre Available On The Development
- Excellent Corner Position
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Spacious Lounge With A Large Featured Window
- Generous Rear Garden
- French Doors Leading To The Garden
- 360 Tour Available
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Roca Sanitary Ware To Bathroom
- Garage & Driveway Parking
Plot 186, The Lyttleton is a brand new superb three bedroom home in Evesham - providing you with an ideal opportunity to break free from costly rented accommodation or downsize from that high maintenance second hand property.
On the ground floor you will find a exquisitely designed open plan kitchen with a dining area with French doors to the generous rear garden so you can enjoy the most of the natural light in the sunnier seasons. The kitchen is inclusive of stylish Symphony kitchen units and worktops and an integrated oven. The bright and spacious living area is perfect for unwinding at the end of the day. Featuring an wide three panel window the lounge offers a wonderful place to relax at the end of the day with beautiful natural light streaming through.
Upstairs you will discover the family bathroom - fitted with a white Roca bathroom suite - as well as the three bedrooms, two of which are double. The master bedroom has the lovely advantage of having an en suite shower room.
This wonderful home is finished with a garage and driveway parking.
Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment with our Sales Advisors. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
Homes. With Bloor Standards. Our attention to detail goes beyond the construction of our wonderful new homes. We take the time to guide our homeowners through their new journey with us, from the moment you step into our Sales Office and beyond. That's why we're proud to share that 93% of our customers would recommend us to family and friends, allowing us to become not only a 5 Star Home Builder but also recommended by over 93% of our purchasers.
Why Should You Buy New? There are plenty of benefits of buying a new home over a second hand property - here's just a few. Our new homes are designed to a high standard of energy efficiency, meaning your monthly bills will be significantly less than running an older property. Plus, we can also save you money on those costly and timely renovations so there's no need to battle with the previous owner's questionable choice of decor! When we say new, we mean it. And when you reserve early, you're able to choose your fixtures and fittings in your new home from our range, so everything is just how you would like it.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2.56 x 4.75 metre
- Lounge - 3.26 x 4.75 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.75 x 2.73 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.24 x 2.63 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.26 x 2.05 metre
- New collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes on the edge of Evesham
- Nearby to handy commuting links to Broadway, Tewkesbury and Cheltenham
- A centralised space of open green on the development
- Easy walking routes down to the river
Cheltenham Road, Evesham, WR11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Evesham Station1.6 miles
- Pershore Station6.3 miles
About the development
Welcome to Evesham Gate
- Take a look around our homes from the comfort of your own sofa with our selected 360 Virtual Tours available!
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own additional ones. Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. Were looking forward to seeing you soon.
- We can help you get moving if you need help selling your home - ask us about Part Exchange or Assisted Move.*
- The choice is yours with four Good rated primary schools reached within 2 miles, meaning those early morning school runs are completed within a 10 minute drive or just over a 30 minute walk if youre adventurous enough!
- Being a popular riverside town, Evesham has well equipped itself to satisfy your appetite. Burgers, steaks and traditional roast dinners are highly recommended at several eateries including The Royal Oak, The Ivy Inn and The Thatched Tavern.
- Reserve your home in the early build stages and you can personalise your fixtures and fittings from our Options & Upgrades range!
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.