Edgehill Road, Ealing, London
- A rare opportunity to acquire a prestigious detached residence (circa 1953) with accommodation on three floors
- Standing in a glorious park-like setting
- This 5-bedroom architect-designed residence is on the market for the first time
- Landscaped lawned rear garden of approx 154'
- Double garage (side by side) and double entry forecourt
- Total approx floor area 327.6 sq m / 3527 sq ft
- Plot area approx 1582.6 sq m / 17036 sq ft (0.39 acres)
- Well-placed for a number of local schools
- Access to West Ealing and Ealing Broadway stations
- Virtual tour available
Situated in this exclusive road of fine private residences, the property is well-placed for a number of local schools including Notting Hill & Ealing High and St Benedict's. Access to Ealing Broadway station (with forthcoming Crossrail link) connection & town centre and West Ealing station (also with forthcoming Crossrail link). Road connections include the A4 and the M4 & M40 motorways.
It has been in the same family for many decades and this 5-bedroom architect-designed residence is on the market for the first time, offering great potential to update as a fine family residence or with potential to develop (subject to usual regulations).
The ground floor offers a double reception room communicating with dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and a shower room. The sitting room has a parquet floor communicating with dining room also with parquet floor and double doors lead to the conservatory with two doors to the rear garden.
The kitchen offers a stainless-steel sink unit, range of fitted wall and floor cupboards, work tops, range cooker with hob and oven (disconnected at the moment as the grill needs to be repaired), Miele dishwasher, breakfast table and seat.
There is a cloakroom which is separate to the shower / wet room with wash hand basin and WC. There is an exterior door off the hall.
The utility room has a sink and is plumbed for a washing machine.
As you reach the first floor, there are four bedrooms, family bathroom with separate WC and an en suite shower room.
Bedroom four is at the front and the other bedrooms are at the side and rear.
Bedroom one has fitted wardrobe cupboards and bedroom three has fitted book shelves.
Bedroom two benefits from an en suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
The family bathroom offers a panelled bath with shower handset, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and half-tiled walls. There is also a separate WC.
On the second floor is bedroom five with eaves storage and a fixed staircase.
As you walk out from the conservatory, you are greeted to a lovely landscaped rear lawned garden of approx 154’9 x 110’ (47.07m x 33.44m) with mature trees and shrubs.
To the back of the property is a double garage (side by side) with double entry forecourt and there is a playroom with patio behind which could be converted (subject to usual regulations).
EPC Rating = D
Council tax band = G (subject to confirmation)
Freehold - No Chain
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Edgehill Road, Ealing, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Ealing Station0.5 miles
- Drayton Green Station0.7 miles
- Ealing Broadway Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Grimshaw and Co are an independent, qualified Estate Agents, specialising in the sale of residential property in Ealing, Acton and the surrounding areas of west London. Established since 1967, family-run business Grimshaw and Co have sold thousands of properties and have a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
Derek Grimshaw FRICS and his sales team with many years' experience offer a personal and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_9344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.