Cornelian Fields, Scarborough, YO11 3HX
- Superb specification with leading brand appliances, latest technology and security
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Luxury ensuite bathrooms with mains pressure shower with thermostatic control
- Chrome downlighters to kitchen, bathroom, en suite and WC
- Integrated appliances by Zanussi to include dishwasher, 70/30 fridge/freezer and wall mounted stainless steel double electric oven
- Sky Q compatible wiring
- Peace of mind: 10 years NHBC warranty
- Complimentary ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/dining/family area
- No upward chain - move in as soon as your Kebbell home is ready
- Super fast broadband
H O L M S G R O V E
T O T A L A R E A | 1 , 0 7 2 S Q F T | 9 9 . 5 S Q M
Keep your light, double aspect living area in pristine condition by containing your dogs in the open plan kitchen / dining room with French doors directly into the garden. All three bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, while the master bedroom enjoys the luxury of an en suite shower room.
Kitchen / Dining 5.67m x 5.25m 18'6" x 17'2"
Living Room 5.67m x 3.22m 18'6" x 10'5"
Master Bedroom 3.12m x 3.08m 10'2" x 10'1"
Bedroom 2 3.44m x 2.85m 11'2" x 9'3"
Bedroom 3 2.72m x 2.61m 8'9" x 8'5"
Experience Cornelian Fields:
The rugged coastline at Cornelian Bay is less than two miles away whilst Scarborough's sandy beaches are only three miles north.
Splashing in the shallows or lazing in a deck chair might well be your idea of bliss, or you might take a more energetic approach and head out for surfing, sailing and sea fishing. Enjoy serene clifftop dog walks along the Cleveland Way National Trail , or scramble down the coastal paths to discover secret rock pools and secluded beaches.
Our show homes remain open and we have extensive protocols in place to ensure we are Covid-19 secure. We have lots of helpful information, photographs and video tours on our development pages to give you a flavour of our homes but please contact us for more information, current availability and an appointment to visit. And we continue to enjoy the Stamp Duty Holiday until 30 June 2021.
Viewings are by appointment so you will have our undivided attention and we look forward to welcoming you to a Kebbell home soon.
Cornelian Fields, Scarborough, YO11 3HX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seamer Station1.3 miles
- Scarborough Station2.3 miles
- Filey Station4.6 miles
About the development
Why Buy New Build?
- Low maintenance/care free living
- All brand new appliances and boiler
- 10 year NHBC warranty including 2 year Kebbell customer care warranty
- Perfectly decorated
- Spacious and easy to maintain rear garden, fully turfed
- Energy efficient
Kebbell: for how you live
No matter how you live, a Kebbell home is for living. It’s simple to say, but not so easy to achieve. Our work starts with looking at everything from our customers’ point of view. What will add convenience, comfort, pride and joy to your life? From that essential starting point our team of consummate professionals design and build homes without compromise – and have done for over 65 years. The result? A timeless quality and an understated elegance, perfe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9Holmsgrove. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kebbell Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.