Bridge End Road, SWINDON
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Three Bedroom - Semi Detached
- Three Reception Rooms
- In need of updating
- Driveway parking
- Enclosed rear garden
A semi detached home in the popular residential area of Stratton. The property comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. With south facing rear garden, driveway parking, this family home also benefits gas central heating & D/G. No Onward Chain. View Now!
Positioned on Bridge End Road on the edge of Lower Stratton, Allen & Harris are pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire this bay windowed three bedroom semi detached home in need of further improvement, situated in a popular residential area with access to local shops and local schools with amenities close by. The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge, Kitchen/ dining room and conservatory. Whilst the first floor boasts three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazed windows, gas radiator central heating, an enclosed rear garden. Driveway parking to the front for several cars. Available with no onward chain, an early inspection of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Whilst technically a leasehold with 933 years remaining, the annual ground rent of £2 and 5 shillings has not been requested in many years affording the opportunity to claim the freehold under absent landlord rules. Being a leasehold has had no impact on the current owner in respect to modifications or mortgage applications throughout their time at the property.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Lounge 12' 4" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 3.76m Max x 3.91m Max )
Kitchen/diner 18' 2" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 5.54m Max x 3.84m Max )
Conservatory 13' 7" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.45m Max )
Ground Floor W.C.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 5" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 3.48m Max x 3.40m Max )
Bedroom 2 13' 10" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.48m Max )
Bedroom 3 8' 2" Max x 7' Max ( 2.49m Max x 2.13m Max )
Converted to driveway parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bridge End Road, SWINDON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street
94 Ermin Street, Stratton St Margaret, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 4NQ
Choose your local Swindon Ermin Street Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Swindon Ermin Street
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Swindon Ermin Street on 01793 277046.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.