Summers Mews, Street
- An exciting opportunity to acquire a stylishly appointed brand new two bedroom home situated in a great location within walking distance of Brookside Academy
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and living room with underfloor gas central heating and French doors opening onto the rear gardens
- Beautifully fitted kitchen with ample base, wall and drawer units, granite effect worktops and ceramic sink units, together with built-in oven, hob and hood
- Two bedrooms having the advantage of built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving, serviced by a contemporary bathroom or shower room
- All homes on the development benefit from off road parking space and gardens that have been landscaped for ease of maintenance
- Please note that some generic internal and external photos have been used for advertising and may not relate to the exact plot number listed
Summers Mews is a new development situated just off Oakfield Road, an established and well-regarded residential area situated towards the western outskirts of the town with local amenities near by. The busy High Street is approximately three quarters of a mile and offers a comprehensive range of shops. Street provides primary and secondary schooling, including prestigious Millfield School, Strode sixth form college, Strode theatre, indoor and open air swimming pools and a choice of pubs and restaurants. The village also offers a good range of shopping facilities including Clarks Village complex of factory shopping outlets. The historic town of Glastonbury is within 3 miles, the Cathedral City of Wells 9 miles and the nearest M5 motorway interchange at Dunball, Bridgwater is within 14 miles. Bristol, Bath, Taunton and Exeter are each within 33,33 and 26 miles distant respectively.
From the town centre proceed in an easterly direction along the High Street after passing Abbey Garage on the left, turn left into Stonehill. At the top of the hill, as the road bears sharp left, turn right and at the painted round about take the 1st exit onto Brooks Road. Take the first turning on the left into Ringolds Way and then second left into Oakfield Road where Summer Mews will be found straight ahead of you.
Summers Mews, Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station9.7 miles
About the agent
The company was originally founded in 1991 and Holland & Odam is now the leading independent estate agency in mid Somerset. We offer a comprehensive property service including sales, lettings and financial services.
We have always been committed to providing our customers with high-quality, independent advice based on outstanding local knowledge, commitment and professional expertise.
You'll find that our business is built on traditional values of loyalty and honesty, supported by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10684561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by holland & odam, Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.