Kanes Hill, Southampton, SO19
- An imposing detached residence
- 2,600 sq. ft. of Living Accommodation
- Charging infrastructure for electric vehicles
- Large flat plot spanning 0.44 acres
- Driveway and detached garage suitable for several vehicles
- Main suite with four piece bathroom
- Kitchen/breakfast room with large utility room
- Three reception rooms
- Attic room currently used as an office/bedroom
- Large sunny aspect garden with summer house
A little something from the owners:
“Highmead really is the property that keeps giving. We have lived here since 1992 and during that time, our needs have changed from a couple, to a family of five and now a household of four adults, and the property has morphed and accommodated everyone's needs during that time. Every year we have enjoyed a good crop of home-grown vegetables, apples, blackberries, cherries and used the garden both for socialising and solace. Since lockdown three of us have been video conference working at the same time from home and Highmead has easily accommodated this without us feeling on top of each other. We have enjoyed the excellent position of the property with easy access to the New Forest, Sailing and shopping. Even the dogs have a choice of walking areas without the need to use the car. Highmead still has more to give and we hope you will enjoy what the property offers as much as we have.”
Situated in the highly requested area of Southampton, located in-between West End and Burlsedon, the area benefits from popular schooling, mainline transport links and superstore shopping facilities. For the sailing enthusiast the River Hamble is a short distance away and further benefits include a David Lloyd health and fitness facility, the Ageas Bowl and easy access to the motorway.
The catchment schools for the property are Shamblehurst Primary and Wildern Secondary School, both of which have excellent reputations.
The city centre of Southampton offers an extensive range of shopping and leisure facilities ranging from small boutique outlets to major department stores including the landmark West Quay shopping mall. Restaurants, bars and cafes cater for every taste and the Cinema de lux offers the finest film viewing experience. Numerous pleasant parks, together with The Common, city golf course and sports centre offer a wide range of leisure opportunities with hundreds of acres of green open space. Premier league football is played at St Marys and the Ageas Bowl is the home of Hampshire cricket hosting domestic and international matches together with live music events. The Guildhall, Mayflower and Nuffield theatres host a wide and eclectic range of plays, opera, ballet and musicals and the public art gallery in the civic centre has a famous and acclaimed collection.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Kanes Hill, Southampton, SO19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hedge End Station2.0 miles
- Sholing Station2.0 miles
- Bursledon Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Innovation, energy and drive
Charters began in 2008, starting with the flagship estate agency branch on Jewry Street, central Winchester.
Run and led by exceptional estate agents with a wealth of experience and success, we have continued to evolve into a well-renowned network of offices in Hampshire and Surrey.
In August 2018, growth continued as we branched out into the Market Towns of Romsey and Bishops Waltham. With
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BSW210023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters, Bishops Waltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.