Selman Close, SO45
- Let type:
- Long term
The Apartment is situated on the ground floor and hosts a security entrance.
Hall with storage cupboard.
Main bathroom has been modified into a large wet room with storage cupboards and towel heater.
Living room - with large double French doors leading onto the balcony with stunning views of Southampton water. Great for looking at the Cruise Ships sailing by. The exceptional size of the living room gives scope for larger furniture, such as space for a dining table.
Kitchen - This comes with white goods, including: washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and electric oven with gas hob. An array of high gloss white wall and base units.
Master Bedroom - Spacious double accommodating built in wardrobes also with the luxury of a good sized en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 2 - This room is also a double with a built in wardrobe.
There is also a double cupboard in the hall so convenient for storage being full size.
There is 2 car parking spaces with the property also a bike shed on site.
The property is pet friendly.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Selman Close, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station2.2 miles
- Netley Station2.3 miles
- Sholing Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1984 by Maureen McDowall Property Management Services was the first agency concentrating purely on the residential letting market in Hythe and Waterside,
Property Management Services pride in our very personal and hands-on service.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS
* CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE
* DEDICATED STAFF
* ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP
* OUT OF HOURS APPOINTMENTS
* COMPETENT SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR TENANCY
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2sc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Lettings, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.