Foundry Close, MK19
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern executive home within historic Old Foundry site
- 3 Double bedrooms - master with full en-suite
- Located within walking distance of a range of amenities
- Parking for 2 cars within courtyard
- Fitted kitchen with integrated cooker & dishwasher
- Excellent specification throughout
- Bathrooms and cloakroom with high-quality fittings
- Mix of ceramic, wood & quality carpets flooring throughout
- Ready to occupy NOW
This home is currently vacant and ready to occupy. Due to current restrictions we are able to offer viewing by virtual tour with supporting photos and floor plan with room sizes.
Should you wish to proceed on this basis we are able to provide a full 'distance' service with all referencing and ID processes via electronic medium and, should your move be of an urgent nature we are able to offer a distance check in procedure to ensure the safety of you and our staff. For more information please email us today for a prompt reply.
Prestige Estates are delighted to offer to rent this wonderful 3 bedroom, high-specification home which forms part of the prestigious 'Old Foundry' site.
The Old Foundry forms part of the history of the well served village of Deanshanger and it's place within Northamptonshire's industry.
Deanshanger is located just a few miles from Central Milton Keynes. It offers an easy commute into the city and it's vast range of employment yet offers a quiet village feel more suitable for those not looking for city living. The village offers a range of amenities within walking distance of the site including pub, shops, local schooling, take-away's, chemist etc. Everything you need within an easy reach.
The property itself forms part of the site extension and therefore offers all the benefits of modern finish and insulation etc whilst being built in a character style sympathetic to the historic surroundings - making this a unique rental opportunity.
The property has full gas central heating throughout, double glazing designed to be in-keeping with the building, fitted kitchen with integrated oven & hob and dishwasher (plus spaces for other appliances) and a mixture of natural ceramics to wet areas, wood flooring to hall & living space and quality carpeted flooring to landing and bedrooms, modern bathroom / sanitary fittings, plus some additional touches such as heated towel rails etc.
The accommodation can be seen on the attached floor plan but in summary comprises:
To ground floor - Entrance hallway with cloak / storage cupboards, downstairs cloakroom, fantastic open plan living room / kitchen / dining space.
To first floor - Landing, master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room, bedroom 2 and family bathroom with shower over bath.
To second floor - a 3rd double bedroom plus access to a large walk in store room housing boiler and providing ample storage space.
Outside the courtyard provides allocated parking for 2 vehicles - one close top the house and one at the top of the courtyard. The courtyard also provides a brick built refuse store to keep refuse tidy and the site presentable. Use of the managed communal grounds to rear is also included - giving an outside space without any maintenance responsibility.
This property will ideally suit a professional couple looking for something outside of the normal Milton Keynes home with ample amenities and very little maintenance.
Offered to let on an unfurnished basis and ready to occupy now. Email us today to arrange to view our full 360 degree virtual tour online. .
* PLEASE NOTE: Whilst children are welcome, we would point out that due to the lack of a suitable garden this home may not suit those with young children. Please call to discuss.
* SORRY - NO PETS PERMITTED.
* SORRY - NO FRIEND / COLLEAGUE SHARERS
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established ourselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
We have Association of Letting Agents (ARLA - Propertymark) accreditation. Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have membership of The Property Ombudsman as well as holding full Client Money Protection insurance - protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances & have defined accounting standards.
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Foundry Close, MK19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station3.7 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Prestige Estates are an ARLA Propertymark Licenced Letting Agency specialising in the management and letting of properties throughout Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages. Owned and managed by property and financial professionals, Prestige offers its clients an unrivalled service, coupled with years of experience and a friendly yet professional working relationship. We welcome Landlords and Tenants looking for a long term relationship and who demand an individual service from their chos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference F125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.