Upton Park. London, E13
- High Specification
- Brand New Development
- 5th floor apartment with private balcony
- Private Residential Gym
- On site Concierge Services
- Regeneration Area
- Private Balcony
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Super A rated energy efficient
- Great transport links
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
The development is located in the heart of East Ham; an area which is undergoing a significant regeneration. The apartment is only minutes away from Upton Park station and also has fantastic transportation links to get around London.
Residents may benefit from an array of amenities that the development has to offer. There is a dedicated concierge service, landscaped communal gardens, roof top garden access, private residential gym and bicycle storage.
The apartment is offered unfurnished.
Please contact us at GrowPortfolio to arrange a Viewing.
Upton Park. London, E13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upton Park Station0.3 miles
- East Ham Station0.8 miles
- Plaistow Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Here at GrowPortfolio we pride ourselves on customer care and professionalism. As a tenant you can be assured you shall experience the best quality service tailored towards your requirements. As an independent management company we’re free from the constraints of corporate agencies. Permitting us to pay finer attention to detail and ensure you’re receiving the care and attention you deserve. Take a chance to experience a dedicated team of property experts, who accept challenges with th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1UG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GrowPortfolio, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.