Ellersdown Lane, Brushford, Somerset, TA22 9BH
- Set in the heart of some of England's prettiest countryside. Wonderful walks and the availability of fly fishing within the village
- 10 year warranty
- Bespoke fully fitted kitchen - solid timber cabinets & in frame doors plus Quooker tap giving filtered, sparkling & hot water, a peninsula, solid worktops, sockets galore + energy efficient appliances
- Working in the City? Start a new life in the country. Catch the train from Tiverton Parkway which gets you into Paddington within 2.5 hours. Imagine : going home to the country for the weekend.
- This house is built to the same standard specification as all our other units affording you a safe and economic home to live in
- PV. FUTURE PROOFED. By generating your own electricity your costs are reduced giving those on a fixed income peace of mind for years to come
- MVHR an air filtration system that makes the air you breath fresh and safe
- TALK TO US WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 OR
- Central Vacuum System keeping your home even cleaner and creating no dust or odours
Each home will have all the standard specification that makes them stand out. Yes there will be Photovoltaic panels on the roof generating electricity. We can even add Tesla batteries to store what has been created (that will cost extra by the way).
There will be underfloor heating in your home that is zoned and programmable via an app on your mobile. So yes you can turn it up when you are on your way home so the house is as you would like it when you arrive at the front door. Once you have arrived home you can plug your electric car or hybrid into the charger that we have placed in the garage via the electric motorised up and over door that opened as you approach your drive.
When you get in you might want a nice cool drink from the optional American style fridge next to the conservatory and yes the floor is nice and warm as is the house because you programmed it that way.
Upstairs you will find 4 good sized bedrooms and you can plug your laptop into the wall because we have added CAT 5 wiring just so that your internet connection is as good as it can possibly be.
The master en-suite has a classic free standing bath and a shower if you wish.
As with our standard specification the outside will be laid to lawn and there will be a generous patio area with sockets and water connections so if you want a hot tub then you are all set up.
Each and every home has more than required insulation so that they will keep the cost of heating down to well below what you have probably been used to.
As already mentioned, Devon Meadow Homes are very much future proofed. It's a fact that energy prices will continue to rise. Given this, we believe those approaching retirement and fixed incomes as well as those with young families, should enjoy a degree of financial stability and peace of mind when it comes to monthly living costs. Our homes offer market leading energy capture and heating systems that will give you just that.
Ellersdown Lane, Brushford, Somerset, TA22 9BH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tiverton Parkway Station10.5 miles
About the development
- A delightful village location
- Right on the edge of Exmoor National Park
- A refreshingly different approach to luxury new homes
- 'Future proofed' homes with Incredible energy efficiency
- Low maintenance costs and well thought out design
- Contact Devon Meadows Homes for more information
A Refreshingly Different Approach to New Luxury Homes
As a company that buys land and builds houses, Devon Meadow Homes takes the view that resources should be used wisely, to not only build something that we can be proud of, but also, to create homes that are a benchmark for other development companies in terms of energy efficiencies, minimal impact to the environment, internal fit out and of course – wonderful design. Every home has been designed to work with the very - best, innovati
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 3PixtonView. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Devon Meadow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.