Gordon Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- ANNEX POTENTIAL
- 1363 SQ FT
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- 0.1 MILES FROM NEAREST SCHOOL
- 1.2 MILES FROM WINDSOR STATION
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- 2 BATHROOMS
A wonderful family house with 3 double bedrooms and a double garage, situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, only 0.1 miles from the nearest school and 1.2 miles from Windsor Central station, with much potential to extend (STPP).
The property is very conveniently just off very popular Hatch Lane, close to numerous amenities, including supermarkets, bus stops and pubs/restaurants.
POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
The property comes with a double garage, and this could be incorporated into the house or turned into another room/annex (STPP).
There is a driveway for 2 already, but the front garden could also be converted to create additional parking.
Many neighbouring houses have also extended further at the rear to create an even larger reception area. This would look stunning with roof skylights and bifold doors leading out onto the rear garden area.
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* Kitchen/Breakfast room
* 2 reception rooms
* Double Garage
EPC: Band D
COUNCIL TAX: Band E (£1692 for 2020/21)
Gas Central heating
West Facing Garden
STATIONS (* straight line distances)
* 1.2 miles to Windsor & Eton Central Station
* 1.4 miles to Windsor & Eton Riverside Station
* 0.1 miles to Clewer Green C of E First School
* 0.3 miles from Hilltop First School (Ofsted "outstanding")
* 0.3 miles from Windsor Girls School
* 0.4 miles from Oakfield First School
* 0.5 miles from St Edwards Royal Free School
* 0.5 miles from St Edwards Catholic First School (Ofsted "outstanding")
* 0.6 miles to Dedworth Green First School
* 0.6 miles to Dedworth Middle School
* 0.8 miles to Windsor Boys School
* 0.9 miles to Homer First School and Nursery
* 0.9 miles to Upton House School
* 1.4 miles to St Georges School Windsor
Legal Note **Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not form part of any contract**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Gordon Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.2 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.4 miles
- Datchet Station2.4 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SALE54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.