Charville Lane, Hayes, UB4
- ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY COOPERS
- Four bedroom detached bunaglow
- Modernised throughout
- Luxury bath and shower room
- 18ft living room
- Luxury 22ft kitchen/diner
- 18ft master bedroom with en-suite
- 12ft second bedroom
- Generous rear garden
- Large frontage with off street parking for numerous cars
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Coopers
Directions - From leaving our office on Hillingdon Hill proceed left to a main set of traffic lights at the junction of Long Lane and proceed straight over. Proceed through the next set of traffic lights and then take your second left into Pole Hill Road. Follow Pole Hill Road until you reach your sixth turning on your right hand side which is Charville Lane.
Situation - Charville Lane is a residential road which is positioned close to farmland yet located just off the Uxbridge Road offering easy access to a number off amenities including schools, local shops, Yeading Brook Meadows, 10 Acre Wood, Gutteridge Wood (London Wildlife Trust) and Equestrian Centre. The M4/A40/M40 road links to London and the Home Counties and Uxbridge Town Centre with its vast array of shops, restaurants, bars and Metropolitan/Piccadilly line train station are approximately just over a mile away.
Description - A spacious and flexible four bedroom detached bungalow that has been fully updated and modernised throughout creating a fantastic family home. The ground floor of the property comprises of a large central entrance hallway with doors leading to the 28ft living room which leads to the spectacular 22ft kitchen/diner with sleek modern units, 18ft master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 12ft second bedroom, 12ft third bedroom, 12ft fourth bedroom and luxury family bathroom. There is a pull down ladder that provides access to a landing and two seperate 15ft loft rooms which have all been decorated and carpeted.
Outside - The front of the property offers an imposing gravel driveway creating private off street parking for multiple vehicles. The private rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a large patio area across the rear of the house. To the left hand side of the garden is a fantastic 9ft garden utility room with a shower room.
BrochuresCharville Lane, Hayes, UB4
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Charville Lane, Hayes, UB4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillingdon Station1.5 miles
- Ruislip Gardens Station1.7 miles
- Ickenham Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986, Coopers is an award- winning independent Estate Agent with 8 offices in West London that are equally committed to Sales and Lettings. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal and proactive service and achieving exceptional results for all of our clients. We are the most recommended agent in all of our respective areas and our network of offices is home to property experts with many years' experience and an unrivalled understanding of the local mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30367712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.