Pytchley View, Moulton, Northampton NN3
- Extended One (Formerly Two) Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Location
- Views Over Open Countryside
- Separate Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
- Off Road Parking for at least Two Vehicles
Accessed via an obscure double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation and door to:
Lounge - 18'10 x 15'6 max
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, two radiators, television point and door to:
Airing cupboard, doors to bedroom and bathroom and door to:
Kitchen - 8'11 x 8'2 into door recess
Fitted to comprise a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink drainer unit built in to rolled top work surfaces with tiling to splash backs, gas cooker point, fridge/freezer space, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, double glazed window to side elevation and open plan to:
Dining Room - 15'10 x 9'10
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed door to rear elevation, double glazed obscure door to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom - 12'5 x 9'5
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Fitted to comprise a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiling to splash backs, radiator and double glazed obscure window to side elevation.
Mainly graveled with drive leading to the garage providing off road parking for at least two vehicles.
Single up and over door and courtesy door to side elevation.
Mainly graveled with patio area, mature tree and shrub features and borders and timer fence surround.
Pytchley View, Moulton, Northampton NN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station4.3 miles
About the agent
GOLD WINNER - BRITISH PROPERTY AWARDS
Richard Civil Estate Agents has just won the British Property Award for Northamptonshire.
The team performed outstandingly throughout the extensive judging period, which focussed on customer service levels.
Richard Civil Estate Agents have now been shortlisted for a number of national awards which will be announced later in the year.
The British Property Awards provides agents thr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RCIVIL1663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Civil Estate Agents, Moulton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.