Henley Road, Sandford on Thames
- Beautifully presented three bedroom family house
- Large attractive rear garden extending to approximately 160'
- Part-vaulted sleek newly fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and door to garden
- Spacious sitting room with contemporary gas fire
- Utility/cloakroom area (option for refurbishment
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Gravelled driveway parking for several vehicles
- Scope for further extension, subject to planning
- Majority triple-glazing, gas fired central heating
- Council Tax Band: C
This family house has been comprehensively refurbished in the past two years to create a comfortable and contemporary family house finished to a high specification. There is scope for further extensions to the side and rear, subject to planning, and the utility/cloakroom could easily be incorporated into the kitchen/dining room. The stylish solid wood fitted kitchen is particularly attractive and includes integrated appliances and there is also electric underfloor heating to the ceramic tiled floor. The reception room has an impressive fireplace with remote-controlled gas fire and the bathroom has been refitted. The majority of the windows are triple-glazed and there is gas fired central heating. The rear garden extends to approximately 160' with paved patio, large area of lawn, external lighting and a timber garden shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Henley Road, Sandford on Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station1.8 miles
- Oxford Station3.7 miles
- Culham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent company with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county. Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington, covering all the major towns and villages around.
For all your property needs whether buying, selling, letting or just in need of general advice, contact us today.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10752715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.