Windsor Drive, Wingerworth, CHESTERFIELD
- A Spacious Semi-detached Property
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Driveway for Multiple Vehicles
- Enclosed Garden to the side of the Property
- Offered for Sale with No Upward Chain
- Located in the Ever Popular Area of Wingerworth
- Ideal Family Home
- Viewings Highly Recommended to Truly Appreciate this Property
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this semi-detached property which offers spacious living accommodation throughout, THREE BEDROOMS to the first floor, DRIVEWAY and an enclosed rear garden. Ideally located in the ever popular area of Wingerworth.
A front facing door opens into the entrance porch which gives access into the lounge.
Lounge 16' Max x 20' 1" ( 4.88m Max x 6.12m )
This well appointed lounge which is fitted with two central heating radiators, TV point and coving to the ceiling. There is a front facing PVCu double glazed window, whilst access is given to the inner hallway and double timber doors lead into the kitchen/diner.
Giving access from the lounge to the kitchen with a side facing PVCu double glazed window and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
Kitchen/diner 16' 8" x 14' Narrowing to 10'08 ( 5.08m x 4.27m Narrowing to 10'08 )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worksurfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and complimentary splashback tiling to the walls. There is a built in electric oven with gas hob and concealed extractor fan above, with plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. The room extends to offer ample space for family dining with a central heating radiator and a built in storage cupboard. There is side and rear facing PVCu double glazed windows and door which leads out to the garden, with an open archway which leads into the utility room.
Fitted with further base units and worksurfaces with space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. There is two PVCu double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and a wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the inner hall to give access to the first floor living accommodation with a central heating radiator and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 9' 10" Into Chimney Recess ( 5.03m x 3.00m Into Chimney Recess )
A dual aspect double bedroom which features fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, a central heating radiator and PVCu double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.15m )
A side facing bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" Max x 13' 1" Max ( 2.72m Max x 3.99m Max )
A side facing bedroom which is fitted with a built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a white suite which comprises low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and a corner panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment above. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a central heating radiator, inset ceiling spotlights and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway which offers off street parking for multiple vehicles and a laid to lawn garden with wall and fence boundary. Whilst to the side of the property is a laid to lawn garden with a raised decking are which offers an ideal space for outside seating and entertaining. There is lighting and an outside tap with a paved patio to the rear offering further space for outside seating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Windsor Drive, Wingerworth, CHESTERFIELD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.5 miles
- Matlock Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chesterfield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Chesterfield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF101633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.