Louisa Oakes Close, London
- CHAIN FREE
- 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
- PRIVATE BALCONY
***2 BEDROOM FLAT
Kings of Chingford are delighted to offer to the market this well presented two bedroom purpose built first floor flat.
Situated on the ever sought after Louisa Oakes Close you are perfectly placed, just a 5 minute walk from your local amenities. Boasting fantastic transport links with easy access to the A406.
Comprised of two double bedrooms, with the master boasting built in storage and an ensuite.
The bathroom is fully tiled and finished with a modern, white, three piece suite.
The open plan kitchen/dining/ living room offers its own private balcony with views overlooking the park.
Ideal for first time buyers or investors, this property really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Call to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
BrochuresBrochureLouisa Oakes Close, LondonKEY FACTS FOR BUYERS
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Louisa Oakes Close, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Road Station1.1 miles
- Highams Park Station1.2 miles
- Northumberland Park Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30370139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, South Chingford - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.