Tollgate Close,Liverpool,L25 4UJ
- Stunning Six Bedroom Detached House
- Highly Sought After Location
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious Master Bedroom With Walk In Wardrobe & En Suite
- Utility Room & Downstairs W.C
- Private Landscaped Rear Garden
- Fantastic School Catchment Area
- Freehold Property Built In 2016
- Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
- Call To Arrange A Viewing!
This stunning six-bedroom detached residence was constructed in 2016 and finished to the highest of standards and is ideally located in quiet Cul-De-Sac in the much sought after area of Woolton. The property sits on a substantial plot and offers spacious and versatile living accommodation throughout.
The ground floor consists of a spacious entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first-floor accommodation. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining and fitted with a range of high specification integrated appliances and double doors leading to the garden that allows the space to be flooded with natural daylight. The kitchen also has access to the utility room and downstairs W.C which then opens up to a gym. When stepping back into the hallway you will find a door leading to the lounge/family room.
On the first floor, you will find the stunning master bedroom that includes a private walk-in wardrobe area and a large En Suite. There is also a second bedroom that also comes with a private En Suite, two further double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
On the second floor, you have two spacious double bedrooms that both benefit from skylight windows allowing the rooms to benefit from natural daylight and both have access to a top floor bathroom.
Externally the driveway provides ample parking for at least two cars and access to an integral double garage. To the rear, a minimalistic garden that is mainly laid to lawn and the large patio area is perfect for entertaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Tollgate Close,Liverpool,L25 4UJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broad Green Station1.3 miles
- Roby Station1.5 miles
- Huyton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S18773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.