- Two Bedrooms
- Over 60's Retirement Property
- New Carpets & Floor Coverings Throughout
- Residents Laundry Room
- Residents Living Room
The property has a galley kitchen, modern bathroom and two bedrooms. The building has a guest bedroom and parking available. The complex is located right in the heart of Overton village, with all amenities just a short walk away.
The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE There is access to the laundry room and residents living room
FRONT DOOR TO
ENTRANCE HALL Entry telephone module and airing cupboard
LIVING ROOM 13' 8" x 12' 4" (4.2m x 3.8m) Rear aspect window, electric heater and carpet
KITCHEN 8' 2" x 5' 11" (2.5m x 1.8m) Window overlooking communal hallway. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer with single cupboard under. There is further range of matching cupboards and drawers, built in electric oven, hob with extractor over and space for under cabinet fridge and freezer. There are also part-tiled walls.
BEDROOM 1 10' 5" x 9' 2" (3.2m x 2.8m) Rear aspect aspect, emergency pull cord, carpet, storage heater and double fitted wardrobe
BEDROOM 2 7' 7" x 7' 1" (2.3m x 2.2m) Rear aspect window, carpet and electric heater.
BATHROOM Panelled enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. There are half tiled walls, emergency pull cord and towel radiator
LEASE DETAILS 99 Years from 25/3/1988
Ground Rent Peppercorn
Service Charge £3097.92
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Overton Station0.6 miles
- Whitchurch (Hants.) Station3.3 miles
- Micheldever Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Basingstoke have been passionate about property since 2008, successfully selling and letting properties in the Basingstoke and surround areas and helping our customers to realise their property dreams.
We are part of one of the largest property groups in the UK, with over 280 local offices, but we have not lost our personal touch. All of our offices are owner-managed by franchisees who know their market inside out and whose focus is on delivering great service and building a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100830005350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.