Rigg Road, Cumnock, KA18
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- French doors open to rear garden
- Choice of Kitchen Units and worktops
- Ensuite to master and bedroom 2
- Fitted storage to all bedrooms
- Utility and Downstairs WC
- Integrated Garage with access from spcaious Utility
- Monoblock driveway with parking for 2 cars, and landscaping to front
- Stunning views of the Afton Hills
- NHBC 10 year warranty
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area. French doors to Garden.
Kitchen comes with integrated appliances.
Choice of Kitchen Units and worktops.
Ensuite to master and Bedroom 2.
Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms.
Upstairs hallway cupboard.
Landscaping to front. Monoblock driveway.
Campbell Homes offers a warm welcome to Afton Braes. Situated in the beautiful Ayrshire countryside, with stunning views of the Afton Hills this premium quality development of 156 new homes ranges from two bedroom to five bedroom detached villas.
Cumnock itself has a wide range of facilities including independent family run shops, a modern community hospital, a leisure centre as well as many clubs and societies. The addition of the new £63.5m Knockroon Learning and Enterprise Campus, due to be completed in 2020, will also provide state-of-the-art primary and secondary schooling, as well as nurseries and supported learning centres, all within walking distance of Afton Braes.
Every stage of the construction is carried out ensuring exceptional attention to detail and quality and resulting in a superb home built to the highest standards. Campbell Homes offers you value for money which is second to none in relation to the size of these properties.
Rigg Road, Cumnock, KA18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Auchinleck Station1.2 miles
- New Cumnock Station5.3 miles
About the development
- Two to Five Bedroom Homes
- Situated in the beautiful Ayrshire countryside
- Views of the Afton Hills
- Walking distance to Town Centre
Campbell Homes are a Scottish developer based in Ayrshire who specialise in building high quality homes.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campbell Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.