Weavers Mews, Darwen
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Open plan lounge & fitted kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- 3-piece bathroom with shower
- Communal garden areas
- PVC d/g window
- Gas central heating
- Close to Leisure centre
- Close to Darwen Health Centre
- Walking distance to town
LOCATION From Darwen town centre leave on Blackburn Road, continue and turn left just after Lidl on to Vale Street and continue to the top. Turn left onto Tockholes Road, turn right into Weavers Mews (at the rear of the health centre), right again and the apartment blocks are facing on the right hand side.
TENURE We have been advised that the service charges are approximately - £956 per annum, lease length is 999 years. Any prospective purchaser should seek clarification from their solicitor.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL Individual postboxes, intercom access, access to the apartments via stairs or lift
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Radiator, intercom receiver, lino flooring
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE & FITTED KITCHEN
LOUNGE PVC double-glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring, PVC patio doors
FITTED KITCHEN Wall and floor units including drawers, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, four plate electric hob, extractor, built in oven, integrated washer/dryer, tiled splashbacks, PVC double-glazed window, radiator, lino flooring
THREE-PIECE BATHROOM White panelled bath with mixer shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C, tiled splashbacks, radiator, lino flooring
BEDROOM 1 PVC double-glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring
BEDROOM 2 PVC double-glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring
OUTSIDE Parking, bike store, bin store, communal seating area
PLEASE NOTE VIEWINGS ARE TO BE ARRANGED THROUGH PROCTORS AND ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. WE HAVE NOT TESTED ANY APPARATUS, EQUIPMENT, FIXTURES, FITTINGS OR SERVICES AND SO CANNOT VERIFY IF THEY ARE IN WORKING ORDER OR FIT FOR THEIR PURPOSE.
Brochures(New) 3-Page Broc...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Weavers Mews, Darwen
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darwen Station0.3 miles
- Mill Hill Station3.0 miles
- Cherry Tree Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We at Proctors are one of the few and truly owner-run, independent estate agents, priding ourselves on our personal service working professionally and enthusiastically on your behalf. Our team entail a vast amount of experienced and extensive local knowledge of the Blackburn and Darwen property market with over 26 years of dealings in the industry providing the best service to our clients as possible.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101678008602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors Estate Agency, Darwen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.