3 En Suite Bedrooms For 21/22!
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 3 en suite bedrooms
- Kitchen with white good appliances
- Fully Furnished
- All bills included
* 5 mins walk to University of Lincoln
* 3 En Suite Student Rooms
* Shared kitchen with white good appliances
* Rent includes Gas, Water, Electricity, TV license and Broadband.
* Property furnished
* Enclosed Courtyard
* Communal Areas Covered By CCTV and Secure Gate Entry System
* Character Building
* Please see the virtual viewing!
The Legal Stuff.....
£80.20 per person per week
£200.00 deposit per person
How to get in touch...
- Call us on
- Text us on
- Email us on
For further information and charges please visit :
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
3 En Suite Bedrooms For 21/22!
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.5 miles
- Hykeham Station3.2 miles
- Saxilby Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 2001, the team at Lighthouse Property Services are dedicated to serving the needs of Student Landlords and Tenants in Lincoln. We have a passion for property and are here to help you every step of the way in your housing journey - whether you're looking to rent or invest.
We love Lincoln and are honoured to be part of this City, no fancy gimmicks needed, we are proud of our traditional customer services and are here to offer our expertise 6 days a week. The office is conv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3109_3bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lighthouse Property Services Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.