Heronway, Hutton, Brentwood, Essex
- Six/seven bedroom detached family home
- Electronically operated gated front driveway and integral double garage
- Located in a prime location within the private Hutton Mount development
- South facing plot of around three quarters of an acre
- Open plan Dining room, Kitchen and Family area
- Cinema Room, gymnasium and games room included in current layout
- Impressive hallway with galleried landing to the first floor
- Walking distance to Shenfield high street and its mainline train station
As you arrive at the property you are welcomed by its large block paved driveway which sits behind two electronically operated gates. The home also offers an integral double garage.
The current owners have carried out an extensive refurbishment during their ownership and have created a truly spectacular family home.
As you enter the hallway you immediately become impressed by the galleried landing up to the first floor. From here you can access the study, living room, cinema room and downstairs WC as well as the open planned dining/ kitchen/ family room. This stunning free flowing space not only offers multiple living spaces and flexibility of layout but also the perfect space to get together with family and friends. From here there is also access to the utility room which in turn leads through to the integral garage. The current owners have transformed the garage into a games room which provides the perfect space to relax in and enjoy.
On the first floor the master suite benefits from two walk in wardrobes (both could be converted into bedrooms) and a master bathroom. There are three further bedrooms on this level all of which have en-suite bathrooms.
The second floor offers a further bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. The current owners have transformed what was the second bedroom on this level into a large fully operational gym.
The rear garden can be accessed from all of the rooms at the back of the property. Commencing with a large patio and benefitting from a southerly aspect, it approaches nearly 260ft in length with mature trees, shrubs, flower beds and extensive lawn areas.
Hutton Mount is well placed for walking to Shenfield main line railway station offering direct links into London’s Liverpool Street in under 30 minutes. Excellent road links provide access to the M25 and the area offers renowned junior and senior schools including The Brentwood School and St. Martin's School in Hutton. Shenfield high street offers a selection of shops, bars and restaurants to enjoy.
Office - 16'7" x 12'4"
Lounge - 33'7" x 16'7"
Cinema Room - 14'6" x 10'8"
Kitchen/Diner - 36'9" x 22'11" (reducing to 14'6")
Conservatory - 16'4" x 14'7"
Utility Room - 15' x 7'1"
Bathroom - 8' x 5'11"
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom - 20'6" x 16'4"
Dressing Room - 14' x 13'
Dressing Room - 16' x 9'10"
Bathroom - 12'1" x 11'9"
Bedroom - 14' x 11'9"
Bedroom - 15'3" x 14'10"
Bedroom - 22'9" x 12'9"
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom - 25'1" x 20'
Gym - 27'6" x 18'11"
Garage/ Games Room - 20'11" x 18'8"
Electronically Operated Front Gates to Driveway
Six/seven bedroom detached family home
Electronically operated gated front driveway and integral double garage
Located in a prime location within the private Hutton Mount development
South facing plot of around three quarters of an acre
Open plan Dining room, Kitchen and Family area
Cinema Room, gymnasium and games room included in current layout
Impressive hallway with galleried landing to the first floor
Walking distance to Shenfield high street and its mainline train station
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Heronway, Hutton, Brentwood, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shenfield Station0.8 miles
- Brentwood Station1.7 miles
- Billericay Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Hetheringtons specialise in selling and letting residential property, from luxury apartments to character cottages, large family homes to modern executive houses, and country estates to equestrian properties.
We are committed to personal attention and putting our customers first. Whether you are an investor, private landlord, tenant, buyer or seller, we will work tirelessly to make sure you receive the best customer service.
We are part of the UK's largest property services group,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHE200211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hetheringtons, Shenfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.