Merton Road, Malvern
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Malvern Link
- Stunning Five Bedroom House Share
- Exceptionally High Finish Throughout
- Bespoke Grant Kitchen with Superb Dining Area
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Suitable for the Working Professional
- Private En-suite
- Downstairs WC
- Available Now
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM 24' 11" x 12' 11" (7.59m x 3.94m) Impressive light and airy room benefiting from a large double glazed glass roof and bi-fold double glazed doors with fitted blinds within the glazed panels opening to the rear garden. Luxurious high specification Kitchen which boasts a range of matching base and eye level soft closing units and drawers with under unit lighting, white quartz work surfaces and glass panel splash backs. A range of integrated appliances which include twin eye level ovens, microwave oven and steam oven with additional warming plate, built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher, one and one half bowl sink with both mixer taps and instant hot water tap. Breakfast island with four ring induction hob and stainless steel extractor fan and spot lighting over. The open plan layout presents a large dining area with ample space for a dining table, solid oak flooring and door opening to the Cloakroom.
BEDROOM ONE Double Room Ground Floor
BEDROOM TWO 14' 6" x 11' 10" (4.42m x 3.61m) Ensuite Room First Floor
BEDROOM THREE 12' 08" x 11' 09" (3.86m x 3.58m) Ensuite Room First Floor
BEDROOM FOUR 8 ' 10" x 6' 8" (2.69m x 2.03m) Double First Floor
BATHROOM 11' 11" x 7' 9" (3.63m x 2.36m) max Triple opaque glazed window to the side aspect, luxury spa style fitted bathroom comprising twin 'his & hers' hand basins. Open shower with glass shower screen, heated towel rail,
BEDROOM FIVE 15' 10" x 14' 6" (4.83m x 4.42m) Double 2nd Floor
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is a paved driveway providing off road parking, archway leading to the gated access for the rear garden. Enclosed rear garden with a paved patio seating area, stairs rising to as artificial lawn.
BrochuresA4 - Easy Print v...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Merton Road, Malvern
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malvern Link Station0.3 miles
- Great Malvern Station1.3 miles
- Colwall Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Platinum Property Agents is a new concept is estate agency blending the best of the traditional estate agent in the UK with the best practices used in the USA, where estate agency is regulated and where the agents are highly rewarded professionals.
Our vision is to drive up service standards and change the image of estate agents from the person who advertises your house to a professional that uses his expertise to advise you on the promotion, negotiation and transfer of your property.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100491010914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Platinum Property Agents, Malvern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.