Chatsworth Road, Pudsey
- Fantastic Pudsey location
- Easy access to Leeds and Bradford
- Three bedrooms
- Detached garage and driveway
- No chain
For sale by modern method of auction via Advanced Property Auction
Starting bid: £125,000 PLUS reservation fees.
Townend Estate Agents offer for sale this mature THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED.
Situated on Chatsworth Road providing easy access into both Leeds and Bradford. With New Pudsey Train Station also just a short distance away.
The property comprises: Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Diner, three bedrooms and house bathroom with separate W/C
Gardens to the front and rear. Driveway to detached garage. Benefiting from gas central heating & uPVC double glazing.
Reservation fee of 3% + VAT (Subject to minimum of £5000 + VAT) applies.
BrochuresBrochureChatsworth Road, Pudsey
Chatsworth Road, Pudsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station0.5 miles
- Bramley Station2.2 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Townend Estate Agents have been leaders of the local property market for over 25 years.
With our contemporary office situated at the hub of the North Bradford and Aire Valley property scene, we have an intimate and extensive knowledge of the area.
An independent and professional firm with a 'can-do' attitude covering all aspects of residential property sales, letting and auctions. We understand that we are judged on the level of our service and are committed to offering a first cl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30373621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Horsforth on 0113 451 3158.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.