Ranelagh Gardens, London, SW6
- Three double bedroom penthouse apartment offering stunning views of the river
- Arranged over two floors with direct access onto lovely terrace overlooking the river
- Completely refurbished to high standard offering luxury fixtures and fittings throughout
- Sleek fitted kitchen with excellent integrated appliances, open plan to a spacious living area, with ample space to dine and entertain
- Luxurious and chic family bathroom
- Top floor master suite with spacious ensuite bathroom and a large walk in dressing area with ample built in wardrobes
- Guest cloakroom
- Lift service
- Allocated parking space set within communal private grounds
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A simply stunning three double bedroom duplex penthouse riverside apartment, set within a prestigious development in Fulham. The property is bright and exceptionally spacious offering luxury fixtures and fittings throughout.
Carrara Wharf is conveniently located within moments of Putney Bridge Underground Station (located on the District Line within Zone 2) which provides quick and easy access into central London. Additional transport links include National Rail services located 0.5M from Carrara Wharf at Putney Station, which is operated by South Western Railway, as well numerous bus routes on both New Kings Road and Fulham Road.
Ranelagh Gardens, London, SW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Putney Bridge Station0.1 miles
- Putney Station0.5 miles
- East Putney Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Cow & Co are the new estate agency model which has taken the best of traditional high street agents (the service) and the best of online agents (the fee) and created a real alternative for sellers and landlords alike. The Cow & Co hub, in the heart of Chiswick, comprises a team of seasoned professionals with over 25 years experience successfully operating in the London property market. Open 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, please pop in for a chat or give us a call anytime!
Visit out website to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18343236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cow & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.