Brick Lane, Cuckfield
- SOLD WITH NO CHAIN.
- Highly popular residential cul-de-sac in central village location.
- Built in 2012 by Bellway Homes to their largest 'Bartsia' design (1,802 sq.ft.) with 1 year remaining on the NHBC warranty.
- Excellent location being a short walk to schools and the picturesque village High Street.
- Modern and versatile layout spanning 3 floors providing flexible accommodation throughout.
- Stylish kitchen/breakfast room with built-in appliances.
- 4 double bedrooms (2 with built-in wardrobes) and separate storage cupboards to the 3rd floor.
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room to master bedroom.
- Garage and private driveway for 2 further vehicles. South-facing rear garden.
- EPC Rating: B / Council Tax Band: E
An outstanding 4-BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE (1,802 sq.ft.) with accommodation of 3 floors, situated in an EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT, convenient for the village centre, highly regarded primary and secondary schools and within easy road access to the major surrounding areas.
The accommodation comprises: an ENTRANCE HALL with CLOAKROOM/WC with tiled flooring throughout, a well-appointed KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM providing ample dining space with a tiled floor and bay window, fitted with an extensive range of units in a light, high gloss finish to include pull-out pan drawers and corner carousel, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel ‘Electrolux’ double oven, 5-ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor. An impressive LIVING/DINING ROOM has solid wood flooring and plenty of space for a large dining table in addition to doors leading to the enclosed rear garden.
Stairs from the hallway lead to the FIRST FLOOR, where there are THREE WELL-PROPORTIONED DOULBE BEDROOMS (one having the benefit of a built-in mirrored wardrobe) and a fully tiled FAMILY BATHROOM fitted with a white suite and separate shower cubicle.
A FURTHER STAIRCASE from the landing rises to the SECOND FLOOR where there are large and separate STORAGE CUPBOARDS in addition to the MASTER BEDROOM with a built-in mirrored wardrobe and EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
Benefits include: NO-ONGOING CHAIN, double glazing throughout, as well as a heating system and electrics customary of a modern property of just 9 years old with the advantage of a year remaining on its NHBC warranty.
Outside: A PRIVATE DRIVEWAY provides parking for two vehicles and a LARGE INTEGRAL GARAGE with an up-and-over door and laundry area to rear. The sunny, SOUTH-FACING RAISED REAR GARDEN comprises: a patio providing ample space for outside dining with steps leading up to a raised low-maintenance area of decking. The garden also has a good sized timber shed and is well-enclosed by fencing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Brick Lane, Cuckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.1 miles
- Balcombe Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5573237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.