Wilbury Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
- Substantial Semi Detached Edwardian House
- Sought After Location Close Hove Station
- Light & Generously Proportioned Living Space
- Over Three Floors
- Spacious & Comfortable Ground Floor Space
- With Scope For Enlargement (STNPC)
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Private Driveway & Garage
A substantial semi-detached Edwardian home of considerable charm and character, together with a lovely large south facing rear garden, situated in a sought after, prime central location within close proximity of Hove mainline station and within approx., half a mile of Church Road with its range of bars restaurants, coffee shops and of course Hove seafront.
This attractive bay fronted period home provides lovely light and generously proportioned living space arranged over three floors, making this a comfortable and versatile family home, with the potential for further enlargement or modification of the ground floor living space, subject to any appropriate consents.
The spacious reception hallway, provides access to a lovely living room and a large separate kitchen/dining/family space opening onto the gardens.
Over the first and second floors there are four good sized double bedrooms, with the superb principal suite on the second floor, incorporating a fabulous, huge wet room, together with fine, far reaching elevated southerly views across the city.
The property enjoys the important advantage in this location of a private driveway and attached garage, providing valuable off road parking and worthy of particular mention is the large, well established, lawned rear garden, which takes full advantage of the sunny southerly aspect.
An early viewing of this lovely period home, is very highly recommended by the owners Sole Agents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Wilbury Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.2 miles
- Aldrington Station0.7 miles
- Preston Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Established since 1987, Mishon Mackay has benchmarked itself to excel in all aspects of property sales. Currently we have a network of 9 offices including a London office in Mayfair. The 'leading independent estate agent' title does not come easy. We have made a considerable investment to ensure we can provide the best service for all our clients.
Mishon Mackay Estate Agents have available at any one time more than 450 properties including starter homes, family homes, bungalows, seaf
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOV210034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.