School Lane, Toft, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Superb newly built home, ready to move into.
- Excellent dual aspect kitchen/sitting/dining room
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, radiators to first floor
- Contemporary and well laid kitchen with AEG integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms to the ground floor along with family bathroom
- Principal bedroom suite to the first floor with a lovely walk in dressing room and en suite shower room
- Good sized driveway and lawn area to the front of the home
- Rear garden with landscaping, turf and fully enclosed with fencing
- 10 Year ICW warranty
This newly built 2/3 bedroom detached house has been designed and finished to a superb contemporary style in this popular, convenient village.
Situated along a quiet road the house is set back and has an ample driveway with parking for several cars.
On entering the home, the hallway has a lovely Porcelain tiled floor entrance way, separate kitchen/sitting/dining room which runs front to back and also has porcelain floor tiling, family bathroom and two bedrooms on the ground floor. Both bedrooms are carpeted and there is underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
The first floor has a lovely master suite with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room, both of these rooms are served by radiator heating.
The fittings of the home have been well thought out and feature an extensive range of kitchen appliances including oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
The house is served by oil fired heating, the tank for which is in the rear garden.
Toft is ideally located for access to many areas:
* Comberton 1 mile
* Cambridge 6 miles
* M11 (junction 12) 4 miles
* Foxton Railway Station (King's Cross line) 5 miles
* Stansted Airport 29 miles
(distances are approximate).
Toft is a small village situated approximately 6 miles south-west from Cambridge and local facilities include a village store/post office, small playground, village hall (known as the People's Hall) which has recently been extended and upgraded) and St Andrew's Parish Church. For the golf enthusiasts, there is an 18 hole golf course in Toft and also the neighbouring village of Bourn. Education is available in the nearby village of Comberton with the Meridian Primary School and the highly renowned Village College, consistently rated outstanding by Ofsted, which also has a sixth form.
School Lane, Toft, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepreth Station5.2 miles
- Foxton Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
For those looking to buy or let a new home, Bidwells can offer you expertise, experience and a broad choice. We sell a wide range of homes, from single new-builds through to larger developments within Cambridge, Norwich, Wester Region and surroun
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM210023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.