The Mall, Ealing, London
- An end-of-terrace multi-story building with ground-floor shop premises
- Ground-floor is currently used as a restaurant
- Access to the upper floors is via the side entrance
- Total approx floor area from the vendor for shop premises 164 sq m / 11767 sq ft.
- Total approx floor area from the vendor for upper floors 181 sq m / 1949 sq ft
- Conveniently situated just a short walk from Ealing Broadway station
- Just a few minutes' walk from the wide open space of Ealing Common
- Well-placed for good local schools
- Freehold - No Chain
Situated in a prominent and busy parade, on the main Uxbridge Road in Ealing Broadway. Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail link (Elizabeth Line) connection & town centre with numerous bars, restaurants and shopping facilities is nearby. Road connections for A4 and the M4 & M40 motorways.
Shop with front entrance
Side entrance to
2 WCs (not fitted)
Gas central heating cylinder
The upper three floors can be made available with vacant possession upon completion and have planning consent for conversion to 3 flats(documentation is available at this office)
EPC Rating for shop premises = C
EPC Rating for upper floors = D
Freehold - No Chain
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
The Mall, Ealing, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Broadway Station0.1 miles
- North Ealing Station0.5 miles
- Ealing Common Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Grimshaw and Co are an independent, qualified Estate Agents, specialising in the sale of residential property in Ealing, Acton and the surrounding areas of west London. Established since 1967, family-run business Grimshaw and Co have sold thousands of properties and have a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
Derek Grimshaw FRICS and his sales team with many years' experience offer a personal and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_9352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.