- Stunning Wiltshire Residence in Rural Location
- Four Bedrooms, Three Receptions, Plus Large Conservatory Extension
- Wonderful Views Of The Fovant Badges & Wiltshire Countryside
- Refurbished Over Recent Years
- Approximately a 1/4 of an Acre Plot
- Private Garden With Southerly Aspect, Looking Out to the Stunning Views
- Large Timber Outbuilding / Summer House
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Close to Local Village Amenities
- EPC: F
On the first floor are four bedrooms of various sizes and a good sized family bathroom with bath and shower. There is also a south easterly facing balcony enjoying views across the open farmland towards the Chiselbury Ring.
The village of Fovant, a pretty village surrounded by lovely countryside half way between Salisbury and Shaftesbury. Fovant has a good village shop and post office, pub, village hall, doctor’s surgery and garage while the larger village of Tisbury has numerous independent shops, pubs and mainline rail services direct to Waterloo and the West country.
Fovant lies in the heart of the Nadder Valley, forming part of Wiltshire’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The countryside is particularly beautiful with rolling chalk down land and attractive villages. There are great walks and rides in this picturesque valley.
Both Salisbury and Shaftesbury provide a comprehensive range of educational, shopping and recreational facilities. The A303 is nearby which gives access to the south west and to London via the M3.
The area is renowned for its excellent schools with primary and secondary schools in Tisbury as well as local independent schools including St Mary’s Shaftesbury, Port Regis, Sandroyd, Bryanston and Sherborne. Salisbury offers very good Grammar Schools for both girls and boys.
Behind an attractive rockery, the shingle driveway leads to a detached garage and opens out to provide ample additional off road parking. To the rear the south facing garden is laid to lawn surrounded by mature hedging for privacy with open farmland beyond.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tisbury Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL190086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.