Gifford Street, N1
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom
- Private Terrace
- 667 Sq. Feet | 63 Sq. Meters
- Furnished and Avilable Immediately
Positioned on the second floor (no lift) the apartment offers a bright reception space with a recessed kitchen, a private balcony and is conlcuded with 2 doubled bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and is concluded with a bathroom. Total floor space measures 667 Sq. Feet | 63 Sq. Meters.
The re development of Kings Cross is one of Central London’s most exciting new schemes consisting of 2000 new homes, 20 new streets, 10 new public Squares and expected to house 500,000 square feet of new retail space. The area has attracted some of the world’s best known brands with Google, Louis Vuitton, Central St Martins (School of Art and Design) and The Guardian Newspaper establishing headquarters within the area.
Kings Cross offers an enormous amount in the way of Art, Culture and Museums with The British Library, The Gagosian Gallery, The Shaw Theatre, The London Canal Museum and Sartorial Contemporary Art all close by.
It is one of London’s best connected areas with King’s Cross, St Pancras the home of Six Underground Lines, Mainline and Eurostar giving access to Europe in less than three hours.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Gifford Street, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.3 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.5 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Hurford Salvi Carr are an innovative firm of property advisors and development consultants who have become synonymous with urban living in central London. Our experience and expertise in both the residential and commercial markets, in the City West End, Docklands and East London put us at the forefront of property agency.
Since 1996 Hurford Salvi Carr have been a driving force of the 'city living' phenomenon having sold more than 2500 new homes in over 150 developme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL180147_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurford Salvi Carr, Islington & Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.