Hengar Manor, Bodmin
- Wonderful 2 bed holiday Cottage
- Sought after holiday location
- Nicely fitted out and ready to use
- Lots of park facilities
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Hengar Manor, Bodmin
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bodmin Parkway Station8.2 miles
About the agent
We take pride in the quality of the details we supply for our properties and are proud to be a completely independent agent, with a worldwide website on the internet, connections to Rightmove, Property World and Yell.com. We maintain a high standard in the service we give you.
Kernow Properties are proud to serve the whole of North Cornwall.
We specialise in sales, lettings and management of all properties.
Renowned for a personal service, looking at how we can resolve any i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10703466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kernow Properties, Camelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.