Boroughbridge Road, Acomb, York
- Semi Detached Home
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- In Need of Some Modernisation
- Offered with No Onward Chain
- Garden, Driveway & Garage
- EPC TBC
The internal accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, a fitted kitchen including an array of wall and base units, a spacious living room featuring a large window allowing light to flood through. There is a dining room which has the potential to be used as a third bedroom. To finish the ground floor accommodation is a bedroom and WC. To the first floor is a good sized master bedroom with eaves storage, and modern shower room.
Externally the property benefits from a large landscaped rear garden, driveway parking for and a garage. Offered with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hall - Living Room - Fitted Kitchen - Dining Room/Third Bedroom - Two Double Bedrooms - WC - Shower Room - Rear Garden - Driveway Parking - Garage - OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
BrochuresBrochureBoroughbridge Road, Acomb, York
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Boroughbridge Road, Acomb, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poppleton Station1.0 miles
- York Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Ashtons Estate Agents are a traditional family run business established in 1997 and have been York's 'top selling Agent' (as defined by independent market share analysis) in the passed two years operating from the city centre, Acomb and Selby.A SUCCESSFUL 20 YEARS!
The success of many businesses is measured by its longevity, and we celebrate a successful 20 years in the city of York. During that time, we have consiste
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30381930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.