Lisvane Road, Lisvane, Cardiff, CF14 0SG
- Luxury detached four bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen / dining / family area with patio doors to garden
- Separate dual aspect lounge featuring wood fuel fire
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- High specification throughout, including flooring to kitchen, utility & cloakroom & all bathrooms/ensuites
- Premium integrated appliances, wine cooler & induction hob
- Master bedroom with ensuite/dressing area
- Freestanding bath & walk in shower to master ensuite
- Integral garage
- Timeless traditional exterior
Each home is beautifully designed by our own, in-house architectual team, with emphasis on light, well propertioned rooms where attention to detail, symmetryand style sets a pace that we believe is unique and very special.
Inside, each home is well appointed and showcases a high specification with attention to detail that makes every home truly individual.
With a rural village feel, yet so close to all the amenities of Cardiff, this private and exclusive location has excellent transport links to the M4/A48 and regular train services into Cardiff from nearby Llanishen in around 15 minutes.
Lisvane is perfectly located to connect to all that the City and country has to offer, with its tranquil setting and unequalled location.
Lisvane Road, Lisvane, Cardiff, CF14 0SG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station0.7 miles
- Lisvane & Thornhill Station0.8 miles
- Heath High Level Station1.6 miles
About the development
Coming Soon - Beaufort Gardens
- Lisvane lies just 5 miles to the north of the vibrant Welsh Capital
- Beautiful rural surroundings
- Excellent transport links to the M4/A48 and regular train services
- Lisvane is perfectly located to connect to all that the City and country has to offer
- One of Cardiffs most sought-after locations
- Wander through the nationally reknowned Cefn Onn Country Park
Edenstone build high quality homes in the most desirable areas of South Wales and the South West of England. Our properties offer stylish, contemporary living whilst providing exceptional standards of traditional design.
We have a wealth of experience in the development of design-led properties.
Our distinctive range of beautifully proportioned and elegantly designed homes express the highest standards in contemporary living, in a range of well chosen and sought after settings.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference beaufort3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edenstone Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.