Badgers Walk, Cowley, Oxford, OX4
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor maisonette
- Modern purpose built
- Well-maintained patio outside
- Good condition
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
- Close to local amenities
- Available for 40% share
Tenure: Leasehold, 85 years remaining
This beautifully-presented maisonette in Cowley, Oxford is available for sale through the Ownership Scheme. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, open plan fitted kitchen/reception room with access to a private patio, large bathroom with bath and shower and two well-sized bedrooms (double and single).
- Minimum income requirement - £37,460
- Income requirement reduces if a higher deposit's available
- Buy more shares for a minimum of 10%
Available for £112,000 for 40% share based on the marketing figure of £280,000.
SO Resi Monthly Payment - £428.19
Monthly Service Charge - £52.28
Total Monthly Charge - £480.47 PLUS MORTGAGE REQUIRED FOR 40% SHARE.
Read more about our Covid-19 update:
Layout and dimensions
The gross internal floor area amounts to 62m2
Dining / Reception Room
21'3 (6.48) max x 10'4 (3.15)
9'2 (2.79) x 6'11 (2.11)
14'11 (4.55) max x 8'7 (2.62) max
10'3 (3.12) max x 5'11 (1.52) max
Energy Rating Band - B
Environmental Impact Band - B
All room dimensions approximate.
Please note figures given for SO Resi monthly payment and service charge are correct at time of marketing. There is an annual increase that takes place. Please contact us for more information.
Badgers Walk, Cowley, Oxford, OX4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.6 miles
- Radley Station3.9 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station5.2 miles
About the agent
So Resi is the new brand for shared ownership homes by Metropolitan Thames Valley.
So Resi aims to improve understanding, change perception and increase awareness of shared ownership and break down the barriers to home ownership.
So Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley is a not-for-profit housing association. We have helped create over 15,000 homes in London and the South-east because we want everyone to have a chance to build their lives from a good home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 80606_104793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by So Resi, So Resi. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.