Robin Hood Lane, Helsby,
- MATURE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- ESTABLISHED RESIDENTIAL AREA
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- NO CHAIN
Ground Floor -
Hall - Stairs to first floor. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard.
Living Room - 3.78m x 3.48m (12'5" x 11'5") - Gas fire. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window.
Dining Room - 3.78m x 3.56m (12'5" x 11'8") - Radiator. Double glazed patio doors. Laminate flooring. Archway to kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.34m x 2.21m (7'8" x 7'3") - Stainless steel sink unit. Base units. Wall cupboards. Worcester gas central heating boiler. Extractor above cooker.
Conservatory/Lean To - 3.05m x 2.34m (10'0" x 7'8") -
First Floor -
Landing - Loft access.
Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.76m (12'5" x 12'4") - Radiator. Double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 - 3.78m x 3.28m (12'5" x 10'9") - Built-in cupboards. Radiator. Double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 - 2.18m x 2.08m (7'2" x 6'10") - Double glazed window.
Bathroom - Three piece suite comprising:- Bath with shower over. WC. Wash hand basin. Double glazed window.
Outside - Front garden. Off road parking for several cars. Double garage with light and power.
Directions - From the centre of Frodsham proceed along Main Street (A56) towards Helsby passing Helsby High School on the right. Continue along Chester Road through Helsby Village centre until reaching Robin Hood Lane on the left.
BrochuresBrochureRobin Hood Lane, Helsby,
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Robin Hood Lane, Helsby,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Helsby Station0.7 miles
- Ince & Elton Station2.0 miles
- Mouldsworth Station2.8 miles
About the agent
We are independent estate agents specialising in residential property. Ian Tickle is a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents with over 20 years experience in the business. We pride ourselves on the fact that the name above the door is the name of the owner. As far as experience is concerned nobody knows the property market place in the areas covered by our office better. Viz:- FRODSHAM, HELSBY, KINGSLEY, NORLEY, MANLEY, MOULDSWORTH, ASHTON HAYES, CROWTON, DELAMERE, SUTTON W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30382697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian J Tickle, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.