Dorchester Road, Weymouth
- LAST PLOT REMAINING!
- Compass Point
- Two bedroom apartment
- Off street parking
- Sea views from some apartments
- Close to all local amenities
- Bike store
LAST PLOT REMAINING! Apartment 1 is a stunning duplex apartment within this highly sought after building. Now nearing completion, this apartment is available to view today so call us for more information. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
Introducing Plot 1, part of an exclusive development of luxury apartments ideally located in the highly sought after area of Lodmoor. Close to all local amenities, local bus route and Weymouth's award winning beach. Apartments vary from one to three bedrooms. Please call for more information and to register your interest. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
All apartments are individually designed. These stunning apartments are finished to a high specification throughout. They all benefit from contemporary fitted kitchens, integrated appliances, en suites, quality flooring and off road parking.
Please call for further information.
Please note that images used are computer generated and/or from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Dorchester Road, Weymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weymouth Station0.5 miles
- Upwey Station1.8 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Weymouth for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY306544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.