Kimberley Park, Northam
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite
- 18` Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- 18 Kitchen/Diner
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Neutral Decor
- Level Enclosed Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking Space
- No Onward Going Chain
Constructed in 2005, No80 benefits from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating throughout with a new boiler installed in 2019.
The ground floor offers two good sized living areas; a dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace and a kitchen/diner, equipped with a good range of cupboards & drawers together with built-in appliances of electric oven, gas hob and dishwasher whilst uPVC French doors open out to the garden.
Located on the first floor are 3 comfortable bedrooms, 2 being doubles and each having built-in wardrobes whilst the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite.
To the outside, the enclosed level garden is positioned to the left of the property and is laid to lawn with a patio seating area. A pedestrian door from the garden leads into the garage, which is located in a neighbouring coach house with a parking space in front.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is currently tenanted and ample notice will be required prior to viewing.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: C (72)
Council Tax: BAND C (£1,766.70 per annum)
NO ONWARD GOING CHAIN
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kimberley Park, Northam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2320_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.