Southway Court, Yeovil, BA21
- ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING
- GROUND FLOOR
- HIDDEN AWAY
- GREAT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
From the hallway the lounge is carpeted, has a window to the rear, coving, ceramic free standing heater and a sliding door to the kitchen.
The kitchen has a window to the rear with roll top work surfaces, tiled splashback, sink and drainer, tiled flooring and space for a fridge/freezer, space for a washing machine and space for a cooker.
The bedroom is carpeted, has a window to the front aspect, coving and a ceramic free standing heater.
The bathroom comprises of a WC, bath with shower over, tiled flooring, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin and is part tiled.
There is a communal garden housing washing lines and is laid to lawn.
The apartment benefits from an allocated numbered parking space to the front in the car parking area with a second parking space found to the left of the property further down the road.
There is 900+ years left on the lease
There is a service charge of £50pcm which includes building insurance
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Southway Court, Yeovil, BA21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station1.4 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station2.2 miles
- Thornford Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Fees from £899 including VAT. No move, no fee, no upfront estate agency fees. Evolve Estate Agents covering South Somerset - Yeovil, Sherborne, Crewkerne, Chard, Ilminster, Martock, and all of the villages from a central office location.
The directors at Evolve believe in three key principles when it comes to selling your home:
1. Selling your property for the best possible price in the best
timescale for you, using only the best presentation and most modern methods for mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EVOL_003983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evolve Estate Agents, Somerset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.