Drakes Close, Bridgwater
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM
- BRISTOL LIFE LINE SYSTEM
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE
- IMMACULATE PRESENTATION THROUGHOUT
- OVER 55's ONLY
- OFF ROAD PARKING
With storage cupboards.
14' 8'' x 10' 8'' (4.47m x 3.25m)
5' 11'' x 5' 10'' (1.80m x 1.78m)
10' 7'' x 10' 8'' (3.22m x 3.25m)
9' 4'' x 5' 10'' (2.84m x 1.78m)
This property is surrounded by attractive well maintained communal gardens stocked with a wide variety of plants and shrubs providing ideal relaxation areas and giving the opportunity to socialise with fellow residents. There is a communal bin store nearby as well as residents parking. Located nearby is also a communal laundry room with numerous token operated machines.
The property could have access to Bristol Care Line system. If the resident operates the system during the hours of 8.30 am - 2.30 pm a Site Manager will come to their aid. Outside of these hours if the system is operated an alarm will be raised at the Bristol Care Line centre from which point assistance will be arranged.
The Selling Agents wish to point out that we are marketing the Leasehold interest in the property which is believed to have been set up for a period of 999 years from 25th December 1981. The maintenance/service charge is currently levied at £1,373.64 per annum together with an annual charge of £5 for the ground rent.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Drakes Close, Bridgwater
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgwater Station0.8 miles
About the agent
- Gibbins Richards are privately owned independent estate agents, established in 1992.
- A combination of hard work, specialist knowledge and a sheer determination to succeed have ensured that we are now one of the leading estate agents in both Taunton and Bridgwater
- We employ local people who have a working knowledge of the area and the experience and enthusiasm to ensure that they work that little bit harder to sell your home.
- Our specially trained staff are tota
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10496495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.