Hag Hill Lane, Taplow, Buckinghamshire, SL6
- 0.5 MILES TO STATION
- 0.4 MILES TO LENT RISE SCHOOL
- 100 FT REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- ANNEX POTENTIAL
- LARGE DRIVEWAY
- LARGE MASTER SUITE
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- OVERGROUND SWIMMING POOL
- NOT OVERLOOKED
An impressive 4 bedroom family house set on a large plot with extensive 100 ft rear south facing garden and driveway, situated only 0.4 miles from the nearest school and 0.5 miles from the station.
The property is generously proportioned and offers flexible accommodation, with 3 reception rooms, of which one could easily be used as an additional bedroom.
Although already offering substantial accomodation, there is much potential to extend (STPP).
POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
REAR EXTENSION: and extend further into the garden to create a larger reception area
SUMMERHOUSE: in the garden to create a home gym/office
LOFT CONVERSION: as currently used for storage
ANNEX: convert the current utility room, cloakroom and front reception room into a self-contained ground floor annex
3 Reception Rooms
100 Foot Rear Garden
STATIONS (*straight line distances)
* 0.5 miles to Taplow Station (Crossrail)
* 1.1 miles to Burnham Station (Crossrail)
* 2.3 miles to Maidenhead Station
* 0.4 miles to Lent Rise School
* 0.6 miles to Huntercombe Hospital School Maidenhead
* 0.8 miles to Our Lady of Peace Catholic Primary and Nursery School
* 0.9 miles to Priory School
* 1 mile to St Nicholas Church Of England School
* 1 mile to St Peter's Church of England Primary School
* 1 mile to Cippenham Infant School
* 1.1 miles to Burnham Grammar School
* 1.1 miles to Haybrook College
* 1.2 miles to Dorney School
* 1.6 miles to Western House Academy
The House is within walking distance of various public transport links and the "Bishop" shopping centre, which features restaurants, cafes supermarkets and various retail shops.
South East Facing Garden
EPC Rating: Band D
South Bucks Council
Council tax: Band F (£2,678.03 for 2020/21)
Gas Central Heating
Swimming pool is a Doughboy over ground Pool
Legal Note **Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hag Hill Lane, Taplow, Buckinghamshire, SL6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Taplow Station0.4 miles
- Burnham Station1.1 miles
- Maidenhead Station2.3 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale55. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.