Cromwell Road, Hove, BN3
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 6TH Floor Apartment
- Residents Parking / Communal Garden
- Home Office (Open Plan To Hall)
- Refitted Bathroom
- Refitted Kitchen With Built-In Appliances
- Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Walk-In Wardrobe
- 0.5 Miles Hove Station
- 0.6 Miles Church Road
Tenure: Leasehold, 93 years remaining
A beautifully presented two bedroom balcony flat set within a well maintained and popular apartment building in Hove. Located on the sixth floor, the property benefits from a recent contemporary refit that included the kitchen with built-in appliances, a bathroom with travertine tiled floor and walls and new solid bamboo flooring. Both bedrooms are large doubles (one has an open plan walk-in wardrobe). The 20ft hall widens to nearly 10ft at the entrance and is currently used as a home office.
The property further benefits from having gas central heating, double glazed windows and access to residents parking.
20'5 x 9'11 (6.2m x 3.0m)
Living / Dining Room
17'10 x 13'5 (5.4m x 4.1m)
9'1 x 7'6 (2.8m x 2.3m)
17'8 x 9'9 (5.4m x 3.0m)
13'6 x 9' (4.1m x 2.7m)
8'7 x 6'4 (2.6m x 1.9m)
Lease: 93 Years remaining (150 years from 24 June 1964)
Service Charges: Approx. £100 per month (TBC)
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Cromwell Road, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.4 miles
- Aldrington Station0.9 miles
- Brighton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there’s no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1117303-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.