Yellow House Lane, Southport, PR8
- BRAND NEW HOUSE with a Town centre location
- OPEN/PLAN kitchen/diner with patio doors to the rear GARDEN
- SUNNY rear garden
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Contemporary styling
- Fantastic for a FIRST TIME BUYER
- Help to Buy scheme available
- £1,000 reservation fee required or £500 if using the Help to Buy scheme
- Call to view - find us on Facebook and Instagram
A development of six new-build properties constructed by a local developer with a 10-year building warranty.
The properties are being sold with a FREEHOLD title and THE HELP TO BUY SCHEME is available to FTB only, example -
DEPOSIT £7,250 - HELP TO BUY LOAN £29,000 - MORTGAGE £108,750 = £145,000
The properties are bright, airy and contemporary, and the accommodation comprises - lounge with OPEN/PLAN kitchen/diner leading to the rear garden with a SOUTHERLY aspect. Upstairs, there are TWO BEDROOMS and a bathroom.
Call to view follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
NB 7 was used for photographs and the video tour. 7, 9A and 11A are NOW SOLD STC. £1,000 reservation fee required or £500 if using the Help to Buy scheme
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Yellow House Lane, Southport, PR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southport Station0.3 miles
- Birkdale Station0.8 miles
- Meols Cop Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Stephanie Macnab ARLA
Stephanie first started work in property in 1993, before moving to one of the regions largest independent estate agents 1998, managing and opening new offices in South Liverpool, Liverpool City Centre and in town centre Southport, becoming a partner at one of Southport's most well known agencies.
Simon Wall FRICS
Simon began work in Southport back in 1989 and worked in commercial agency before moving to Liverpool to head up the property management team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19222427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephanie Macnab Estate Agents, Formby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.