Hill Drive, Handforth, Wilmslow
- Extended detached family home
- Four double bedroom and two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Sought after location off Woodlands Road
- Walking distance of Handforth Dean, Handforth Village and the train station
- Catchment for St Benedicts Catholic and Handforth Grange primary schools
- Downstairs w.c, utility room and dining kitchen
- Three reception rooms
- Brick paved driveway providing parking for several cars
- Large integral garage (17'8 x 12'0)
- EPC rating -
A brick paved drive to the front provides off road parking for several cars and leads to a large integral garage (17'8 x 12'0). Double glazed, gas fired central heating (with pressurised cylinder) and alarmed. The accommodation includes an entrance porch (with cloaks hanging space), hall (with recessed store cupboard and bespoke industrial style staircase) downstairs w.c, spacious living room (17'8 x 15'0 max in to bay window. Inset living flame gas fire), study area, dining room (with French doors to the rear and Velux style roof window) family room (16'5 x 11'3 with inset living flame gas fire, French doors and Velux style roof window) dining kitchen (re-fitted with modern units and integrated appliances that includes a double oven, gas hob, extractor, fridge freezer and a dishwasher) utility room (with space and plumbing for appliances). Landing (with loft access hatch) providing access to a large main bedroom suite (16'2 x 13'3 with modern fitted wardrobes) with a luxurious en-suite wet room (with walk in shower area with thermostatic fittings, tiled walls and floor, modern white sanitary ware and electric underfloor heating), three further double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes to one wall) and a main bathroom (fitted with white sanitary ware with glass screen and shower fittings over the bath). There is side access to both sides of the house leading to a rear garden with is laid to lawn with a large timber decking area, raised planters and a garden shed.
BrochuresBrochureHill Drive, Handforth, Wilmslow
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Hill Drive, Handforth, Wilmslow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Handforth Station0.4 miles
- Wilmslow Station1.5 miles
- Styal Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Mosley Jarman are an independent estate agent specialising in selling and letting quality homes in the local area. Our stylish Wilmslow office is prominently positioned on Alderley Road and is run by owner Nick Mosley who has over 20 years of experience in the South Manchester property market and is supported by a team of experienced property professionals who are often complimented on their 'go the extra mile' approach demonstrated by being voted within the top 5% of estate agency offices na
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30386148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mosley Jarman, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.