Courtfield, Sutton Court Road, Chiswick, London, W4
- GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING
- 0.3 MILES TO THE STATION
- 0.1 MILES TO NEAREST OFSTED "OUTSTANDING" SCHOOL
- SHARE OF THE FREEHOLD
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- 1ST FLOOR
- FULLY MODERNISED
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE SHOPS
- NEAR NUMEROUS BUS STOPS
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A stunning and fully modernised 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1st floor apartment with off street parking and a garage. This small, privately purpose-built block is situated on sought-after Sutton Court Road, only 0.1 miles from the nearest school (which is rated "outstanding" by Ofsted), and only 0.3 miles from the nearest station.
2 Bathrooms (including en-suite shower room)
The property is moments from Fauconberg Village's shops, cafes and restaurants, and only a short walk from Chiswick High Road, which offers an abundant choice of boutique shops, bars, café's, and supermarkets.
There are numerous bus stops located along Sutton Court Road and the property is within easy access of the A4/M4, which allows easy access into and out of the City Centre.
Transport links include Chiswick over ground Station, Gunnersbury Station (which is the district line), and Chiswick Mainline Station (which goes direct to Waterloo).
The property is close to Chiswick House and Gardens, which offers a stunning walk with plenty of history, as well as a café on site. Turnham Green Terrace also features a beautiful green space and so does the Riverside Walk by Strand on the green, near to Kew Bridge. There are also plenty of local gyms, including Roko Health Club by Chiswick Bridge, which offers a gym, pool, spa and activity classes for both adults and children.
STATION (*straight line distances)
* 0.3 miles from Chiswick Station
* 0.5 miles from Gunnersbury Station
* 0.6 miles from Chiswick Park Station
* 0.1 miles from Grove Park Primary School (Ofsted "outstanding")
* 0.3 miles from The Falcons Pre-Prep School
* 0.4 miles from Heathfield House School
* 0.4 miles from Chiswick School
* 0.5 miles from St Mary's Catholic Primary School
* 0.5 miles to Strand on the Green infant and Nursery school (Ofsted "outstanding")
* 0.5 miles to Strand on the Green Junior School
* 0.6 miles to Cavendish Primary School
* 0.6 miles to William Hogarth Primary School
* 0.6 miles to Belmont Primary School (Ofsted "outstanding")
* 0.8 miles to The Queens Church of England Primary School (Ofsted "outstanding")
* 0.9 miles to Orchard House School
* 0.9 miles to Kew Green Preparatory School
* Lease: 990 years remaining (999 as of 2012)
* Ground Rent: £0
* EPC rating: Band D
* Council Tax: Band D (£1607.00 PA for 2020/21)
* London Borough of Hounslow
* Private purpose-built block built in the 1960's
* Gas central heating and Gas cooking Hob
* Combi boiler
* One can add a second toilet into the en-suite, as numerous neighbours have done, by
removing one of the storage cupboards in the hallway.
Please contact SLM Property anytime to book a viewing.
Legal Note **Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Courtfield, Sutton Court Road, Chiswick, London, W4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chiswick Station0.3 miles
- Gunnersbury Station0.5 miles
- Chiswick Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale57. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.